Second Major Release of AVAproject 2022 Coming Soon!
AVAware is proud to announce the second major release of AVAproject for 2022. This next release of AVAproject contains a variety of new features, numerous enhancements to existing ones, and support for a revolutionary new add-on module.
The following is a partial list of the new features available in AVAproject. A complete list can be found in the 'Release Notes', available on the AVAware website or in the software itself.
- Support for new 'AVAproject Multifamily' optional add-on module. A collection of powerful tools and features that will revolutionize the way multifamily projects are estimated and detailed.
- New 'Online Deployment System' allows company-wide resources such as shared 'User Hardware' catalogs and standard discounts to be "published" to the AVAware Cloud and automatically deployed throughout the company.
- New 'Contents Explorer' side bar (accessible via the 'View' menu) provides convenient at-a-glance view of data contained in the active grid (openings schedules, hardware groups, etc.) - even columns that are currently hidden.
- The 'Contents Explorer' now replaces the traditional AVAproject Fusion "popup" display, allowing users to easily explore the status of purchase and sales orders by simply stepping though the openings schedules.
- Added support for 'Pre-hung' or 'Packaged' openings that consist of a frame, one or more doors, and often hardware products.
- A new import facility for 'Assa Abloy Openings Studio' has been added. JSON or TXT files provided by Assa Abloy, can be imported into either an active or brand new project.
- Added ability to 'Reorder Openings & Washroom Schedules' within a project.
The second 2022 edition of AVAproject (rev 22.2) is expected to release in the autumn of this year.
We welcome any questions, comments or suggestions about any topic mentioned in this edition of AVAwire. Please visit our website for more information, or contact us directly at (416) 239-9099.